07 juin, 2013

Miley Cyrus Says She's The Hardest Working Party Animal You'll Know

Miley Cyrus Really Loves Herself(ies)
Miley Cyrus may have the fame and fortune that most of us dreamed about before she can even legally drink, but it doesn't mean she didn't bust her butt working for it.
"I am a self-proclaimed party animal, but I also am the hardest-working person you'll ever know," the singer tells MTV.  "I do so much on my own, putting out that twerk video even ... the biggest thing people say to me is that they love how I don't care what people think."
"Of course I want people to love my music. But it's like, at the end of the day, I make music for me."
And, according to the 20-year-old, her upcoming album reflects just that mindset.
In the breakout single, "We Can't Stop," Cyrus croons about doing exactly what she wants (see full lyrics at DirectLyrics):
"So la da da di/ We like to party/ Dancing with Miley/ Doing whatever we want/ This is our house/ This is our rules And we can't stop/ And we won't stop/ Can't you see it's we who own the night/ Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life. We run things, they don't run we/ We won't take nothing from nobody."

celebuzz.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire